K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Push I Needed












Jan and I did a 4-hour stint demo-ing spinning at the fair on Tuesday. It was the push I needed t
o get the wheel going again. It's been sitting there sadly much of the summer, just waiting patiently. Now I'm really putting it to work again.
For my non-fiber related entertainment, I have the cats. Here Terry (l) and BC have spotted a skink on the windowsill.
After the skink went away, it seems they had a minor disagreement about invasion of personal space.














Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Cats HAVE personal space? Heh. Who'd a thunk?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger M.E. Greene said...

My cat is so protective of his personal space that he will not allow us to have another pet whatsoever, or else he freaks out! We used to have a little dog, but the two of them constantly competed for my attention (and for places to sleep on the couch). Madness!

I am a lifelong knitter, but still have yet to learn to spin. It's been near the top of my personal wishlist, but just hasn't managed to make it into my life quite yet. One day soon, I hope.

Marie Greene
http://permissiontounwind.blogspot.com

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger coachforever said...

air force one shoes.power balance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home