K-or-K

A place for me to share photos, trips and projects with my friends, mostly about knitting,kayaking, and quilting.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Knitting on the Middle Fork

That's Middle Fork of the Salmon River. I'm on vacation. I've been mostly in Idaho until today, when we drove north into Montana. Where tomorrow I'm going to visit MOUNTAIN COLORS YARN in Corvallis! Really, they know I'm coming and everything.

To celebrate, I decided to start some socks with a skein of Bearfoot (Mountain Colors' sock yarn) from my extensive Mountain Colors stash.

See?




Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ewespecial said...

Way cool! Yes, there is a way to enjoy the outdoor adventures and knit as well!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Carol said...

and here I thought at first it was gonna be a post about hairpin lace. (using your new fork)....can you tell what I've been doing?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Quinn said...

My kind of vacation! :)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

LOVE that you are knitting while in the water! I'm jealous of the Mountain Color visit... hope you take pictures!!!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger hmay said...

I'm melting with jealousy over the picture of you knitting while in a kayak. ;0)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

Goo to see actual pictures of you and that you are enjoying knitting and in a kayak too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home