I've been making pillows. From scratch. Totally from scratch.
I had a couple of false starts before I decided that a zipper AND piping at the seams lines are just beyond my skills. Once I accepted that and inserted the zippers in the middle of the backs, it was just a matter of doing the job.
But first I had to make the forms (non-standard size wanted). Then I had to make the piping. I futzed with this for several days but it's done. And packed to mail. Along with a couple of napkins from leftovers from a previous pillow. (color issues with my camera again - it's not blue, it's purple)
More to come, but this is it for now. I can go back to fiber fun for a while!
Here's some yarn from my Totally Tubular kit. I'm pleased with this, but I need to work on the plying skills!
And then the natural rainbow yarn. Singles on the left, which is what I used to make the ribwarmer. Navajo plied on the right. Same fiber.